Saturday, December 14, 2013

Article Marketing for Increased Traffic and Sales to Your Business

If you are currently not getting the sales and traffic you want to your business, article marketing can help. You see, I've been successfully article marketing for over five years now and it always surprises me to hear people say it doesn't work anymore. The fact is it works better than ever. Yes, things have changed. But if you can adapt to those changes your results will be outstanding. Below, you will discover how to use articles to drive more traffic to your website and increase your sales conversions.

There is only one thing that has really changed with marketing articles online. And that is how good the quality of your article is. Google is no longer accepting low quality content in their index. So if you want to get your articles at the top of the search engines, you must write articles that Google loves. This will result in more traffic and more money. Here's how I write my articles:

I first research what people want to learn about. This is important because this is what will determine whether your articles get found on Google. Go to Facebook.com and look at all the discussions. This is a great way to brainstorm and locate the best topics to write about. I check Facebook every morning for the hottest topics.

I don't really pay attention to keywords anymore. Because of the new algorithm changes, keywords don't have as much pull as they used to. So instead of focusing on the keywords, I focus on the questions being asked. This is the only format I use when writing my articles now.

I write my articles to explain what people want to learn about. I try to explain what people want to learn about in as few words as possible. If I am writing a "how-to" article, I keep it very short. My content is usually around 420 words in length. I'll explain things in steps. Sometimes I'll use bulleted lists, sometimes I'll just write short paragraphs. It's really all about testing what works for your writing style.

I always write in a conversational tone. People want to read something that makes sense to them. So writing my content like I would be talking to a friend is what works best for me. You really don't have to write in a rigid format. The internet is changing and content is being processed much easier now. The only thing I suggest is that you write freely. Don't think too much.
By the way, do you want access to a complete follow-up sales funnel that generates 100's of leads to your business every day, and generates $3,480 in sales per day?

Want to learn the essential of marketing online and creating commissions on demand without picking up the phone? => http://goo.gl/jgXN5H

Click Here ==> FREE! “Brand *New* System Pays Out $500, $1000, and $3000 Commissions, WITHOUT Picking Up The Phone or Selling Anything!”

Click Here ==> Free Video : Reveals The Quickest Way For Anyone To Go From Zero To Making $10,000 Per Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment